? ??????????????Thanksgiving Blessings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??38 Grabs Today. 1255 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Thanksgiving? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (80 Ratings)??31 Grabs Today. 6947 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

great weekend/baby shower

wow what an awesome weekend i had!
it all started with Friday afternoon,my mom and best friend Erin kept telling me they had a package coming to the house and to watch for it and they kept calling and asking me if it came..i was thinking wow what could it be and why is it so urgent..lol! we heard a knock on our door shea opened it and it was Erin! at our front door..wow what a shock! i couldn't believe it was really her at my door! that totally made my day! i had no idea she was coming! Then Saturday was my baby shower..and what a fun party, my sis had it at her house,my mom and her did such a great job with the food and decoration! Here are some fun pics from the day!
















this was a weekend i will never forget! thanks to all my wonderful friends and family:)


2 comments:

Alicia said...

That's so neat that Erin was there! Can't wait to see Dallas!

The McGovern Family said...

I was so glad taht I was able to surprise you! I will never forget it! I ahd a great time, wished I could have stayed longer!