? ??????????????Thanksgiving Blessings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??38 Grabs Today. 1255 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Thanksgiving? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (80 Ratings)??31 Grabs Today. 6947 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 21, 2009

2 weeks to go!


here is a picture of me and my big ol belly! two weeks to go! we are so anxious to meet our little prince:) i am feeling okay,its so strange the last few days i feel like i felt when i was newly pregnant,nauseated,really tired,up all night in the bathroom! well worth it tho..i finally washed and put everything away in his room,i need to pack my hospital bag this week,other then that i think we are all set! i have 2 doctors appointments left! we are all so excited! i will keep you posted :)


3 comments:

crunchy peas said...

wow, only two more weeks? super crazy fast pregnancy! (at least it feels that way to me) Bet the girls are excited to meet their little bro. hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Hey Marley, I don't know if you remeber me, but I am a friend of Erin's. I saw on her blog that she surprised you with a visit to Cali. and for your baby shower. Congrats on your soon to be new addition. You look fantastic and your little girls are just darling. I can't wait to see pictures of baby Dallas.

Demeri said...

Can't wait to see the pics!!! Lookin' great Marley!