? ??????????????Thanksgiving Blessings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??38 Grabs Today. 1255 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Thanksgiving? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (80 Ratings)??31 Grabs Today. 6947 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 2, 2008

sneak peak

last wednesday was my ob doctors appoint where we got to see the baby for the first time:) it was amazing..made everything feel so real now..the baby had a strong heartbeat and even moved its little arms..so cute:) here is a sneak peak of baby






they said at that time i was 10 weeks and 2 days gave me a due date of april 19th..but since i will be having another c section it will probably be somewhere around april 6th or 7th:) there is so much to do before the baby gets here..but its such an exciting time:) i will keep you posted with all my appointments and belly shots! so as of today i am 11 weeks and 4 days:)

it was so cute when we told the girls we where having another baby..mayce is still young but she tells people.."mommy has a baby in her tummy" so cute..and when we showed bella the pics of baby she thought it was twins since doc gave us two pics..lol but when we told her she was gonna be a big sister again she said "your joking" then screamed jumped up and down and was so excited..she kisses my belly everyday! so adorable.
anyways gotta go clean the house while bella is at school! blah
have a wonderful day:)

5 comments:

The McGovern Family said...

you didn't tell me that you told the girls!

Demeri said...

So excited for all of you! Love kepin' up with you guys!

Alicia said...

You might have a baby on my son's birthday (April 4th)..you never know. How exciting and how adorable that your daughter kisses your belly!

The McGovern Family said...

commenting back on your potty training advice: Seems like everyone has all the same ideas...which are terrific ideas...unfortunately I have done all of them! I really don't use the pull-ups, I just have them. She has her "Elmo" underwear, which she did pick out herself. She totally knows what the Dora potty seat is and what it is used for, as well as the chair on the floor. She just refuses to go in them. I thought we were "saved" because the FIRST time she went in the floor potty chair was on my b-day, and I thought "omg, this is it! praise the lord!" then that next week she went twice in one day at daycare! but not since then. She tells us right after she does go (#1 or #2), but not before. I think I will go back to the panties as soon as I get home and see how she likes that pee running down her leg.

Heidi said...

Hi Marley, how have youbeen feeling? Any updates for us? Have you heard my sister is pregnant! with twins!!!! ahhh. I bet you guys will deliver about the same time:) Babies babies everywhere!