? ??????????????Thanksgiving Blessings? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??38 Grabs Today. 1255 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Thanksgiving? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (80 Ratings)??31 Grabs Today. 6947 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

what do you remember about me

What do you remember about me?
play along! I would love to hear from anyone and everyone! Don't be shy.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!

1 comments:

The McGovern Family said...

omg...just like you said to me, i could go on for hours with our memories! but just to name a few...
1. the time YOU dialed 911 from my house when we were 14...and the amount of trouble you got us in! ugh!
2. "1234!"
3. "um, can you please pass the ketchup?"